Debbie Friedman's recorded version of the song is 2 minutes and 33 seconds long.
- And the women dancing with their timbrels
- Followed Miriam as she sang her song
- Sing a song to the One whom we've exalted.
- Miriam and the women danced and danced
- the whole night long.
- YouTube slide show images set to Debbie Friedman's singing of Miriam's Song -- Note: It is not clear whether this user had permission to use the copyrighten material.
- Meaningfullife.com has a commentary on Miriam's Song including the fact that there were two songs at the Sea: Moses and the men's and Miriam's and the women's